Monday, February 21, 2011

0

My First Program

  • Monday, February 21, 2011
  • RJ
  • Share
  • My life as an I.T student has just started and I am in the first stage of programming. The first language that should learn is the C language not just because it is the required language for us but also it is the foundation of all language. If i learn that language it would be easy for me to adapt the other language needed to accomplish my course. Now try to look my simple program.


    Try to look at the codes of my program...


    #include<stdio.h>
    #include<conio.h>
    main()
    {
          printf("Hello World!");
          getch();
          }


    Maybe next time my program would be better than these. All I have to do is practice and gain learnings. :)

    0 Responses to “My First Program”

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe